- Parse and serialize RDF standard formats such as Turtle, N-Triples, and JSON-LD.
- Read and write RDF data:
- File system: Load and save RDF data from files and handle file and folder structures representing Named Graphs.
- SPARQL: Handle requests and parse results.
- SPARQL Graph Store: Handle requests, parse, and serialize RDF data.
- HTTP: Send and receive RDF data over plain HTTP and handle parsing and serialization.
- SHACL: An extendable SHACL engine is provided.
- Fluent interface traversing: Traverse and manipulate RDF data using a fluent interface.
- Object RDF Mapper (ORM): Read and manipulate RDF data using object-oriented programming techniques.
- Frontend: Generic components for showing and editing RDF data.
- Tables for triples and resources: The toolset includes components for displaying RDF data in tables, making it easy to visualize and work with RDF data in a tabular format.
- Network diagram: The toolset includes a component for displaying RDF data as a network diagram, making it easy to visualize the relationships between different resources in the data.
Contributions are very welcome. Please see the contributing guidelines for more details.